To Clients, Colleagues, & Visitors:
We are continuously monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. The health of our clients, staff, and providers is our top priority, and we will continue to make adjustments to reflect both state and federal recommendations as they evolve. Stonewall Institute has implemented the following measures to reduce viral transmission.
- All of our behavioral health services, including our Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program, are now available online through our HIPAA compliant telehealth platform.
- We are administering a Daily Medical Questionnaire to staff and to clients who receive services onsite to assess for flu-like symptoms. Additionally, we are utilizing a thermometer to measure body temperature.
- Visitors are no longer permitted onsite until further notice.
- Stonewall Institute staff members experiencing any flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting exposed and touched surfaces, such as door handles, chair arms, and counters.
- If you are a client experiencing any flu-like symptoms, we request that you immediately contact your healthcare provider and follow all recommended precautions set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- If you are a client in need of behavioral health services, please call us at 602-535-6468. If you are unable to reach us via phone, and are experiencing a medical or psychiatric emergency, please call 911 or the Crisis Response Network at 602-427-4600.
Kyle J. Penniman
Chief Executive Officer