Precautions Regarding the COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
To Clients, Colleagues, & Visitors:
We are continuously monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The health of our clients, staff, and providers is our top priority and we will continue to make adjustments to reflect both state and federal recommendations as they evolve. Stonewall Institute has implemented the following measures to reduce viral transmission.
- All of our behavioral health services, including our Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program and DUI Services, are now available online through our HIPAA compliant telehealth platform. If you would like to schedule services or need further information, please call 602-535-6468 between the hours of 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
- Many of our staff members are working from home. If you are attempting to reach a staff person during our regular administrative hours of 9am to 6pm, please call our main number at 602-535-6468.
- For staff members who are working onsite and for clients with scheduled onsite appointments, a Daily Medical Questionnaire will be administered to assess for flu-like symptoms. Additionally, we are utilizing a thermometer to measure body temperature.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting exposed and touched surfaces, such as door handles, chair arms, and counters.
- Stonewall Institute staff members and clients who are experiencing any flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home. We recommend that a healthcare provider be contacted, and precautions set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) be followed.
- If you are experiencing a medical or psychiatric emergency, please immediately call 911 or the Crisis Response Network at 602-427-4600.
Revised May 12, 2020